Monday, May 10, 2010

Wow! Three Years?!?!?!?

OK so I haven't posted anything in a little more than 3 years. Three years!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I had no idea I had neglected this space for so long. I'm sure the three people on the planet who had been following my writings have long since given up and moved on. Can't say as I blame them, I pretty much did the same thing. I'm back though. I'm going to try to do this a lot more regularly from here on out. At least one post per year if possible............

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama D said...

I hadn't "give up" exactly... you could let someone know perhaps... that you're back... :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger The Big FUGR said...

Sorry about that. Ummmm....I'm back! Now if I could just find the time to write something. I've got some ideas but need time....soon....

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home