Friday, March 23, 2007

Tagged! Musically this time...

Mama D has tagged me again. This time a meme (I have no idea what that means) with a musical theme. Seven songs that I am currently enjoying. I can do that....

1 - "Talk To Her" - Priestess - Fantastic new Canadian hard rock band. I love these guys!
2 - "Level" - The Raconteurs - Great song. It sticks in my head and I find myself singing it to myself all day.
3 - "Freya" - The Sword - Stoner/Doom metal. I discovered this band while playing Guitar Hero 2 and had to get the album right away. They rock!
4 - "Heat Of The Moment" - Asia - Cheesy '80s Prog Pop, but I love it.
5 - "King Of Rock" - Run DMC - Not many people know how much I love the old school Rap kings. But love them I do. This song is a particular favourite.
6 - "Heart Full Of Black" - The Burning Brides - More great undiscovered rock and roll. I love the Internet for just this reason. It's so easy to find great new bands that I'd probably never hear otherwise.
7 - "The Devil Cried" - Black Sabbath - Just saw them in Wpg last week-end. One of the best shows I've seen in a long, long time. The mighty Sabbath are still the kings of true Metal.

I'm supposed to tag 7 more people with this but I don't know that many people who blog. Mama D has already hit up anyone I could think of anyway so, there you go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama D said...

I'm looking forward to singing with you in the very near future!

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home