Saturday, April 15, 2006

Here we go...


Hi there! Ive been thinking about starting up one of these blog things for a while now but finally got around to it today. Who is this guy you are probably wondering. Well, I'm what I like to call a small town or local Rock Star. I sing in a local hard rock band here in Hell, er Brandon, Manitoba Canada. I am currently unemployed(musician? unemployed? I know, I'm shocked too) but I hope to rectify that little problem soon. I am married to the most wonderful woman on the planet and recently adopted my first cat. I'm 36 years old, 6ft 1inch tall, overweight and I like strawberries, champagne and long walks on the beach. I smoke too much, drink to little and sleep nowhere near enough. I'm also a little sarcastic at times and have been told I'm a little "off" so this should get interesting...eventually.

I don't know yet exactly what I'll be writing about on here. I am going to assume that most of my posts will be centred around my fabulous life and adventures as a Small Town Rock Star. Road stories, band news, general opinions about the local and international rock music "scene", that sort of thing. I am fairly opinionated and pig headed so I'll probably offend someone sometime,in fact, I can almost garauntee it. So with that said I feel a pre-emptive "get over it" is necessary. These are after all just words and the thoughts of nobody too important. This should be an interesting and fun ride though for anyone willing to come along. Hold on tight...Were gonna ROCK!!

(I can be pretty cheesy too.....be prepared)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Big FUGR said...

Bring it on!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Mama D said...

Awww! I'm your blogging inspiration? Cool! Very excited that you are now a blobber too!! Welcome to the club!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home